Solihull Maintenance Ltd has a wealth of experience working for private and multi-national companies, carrying out a wide range of maintenance, refurbishment and building works. Large and small projects are catered for and each is carried out by our professional teams to a high quality finish. Projects that have been carried out recently include:-
Commercial Building Work
- Construction of a new industrial kitchen at an old people’s home in Solihull.
- Installing automated aluminium doors and a disabled access ramp to an office building in Solihull
- Installing stud partitions to create offices in Birmingham.
- Installing new shop front to a restaurant in Knowle. Also, a complete refurbishment of the bathrooms and bar and complete re-plastering and decorating throughout.
- Completely refurbish and modernise a restaurant in Dorridge.
- Installing stud partitions, new electrics and redecoration to create consulting rooms within an office suite in Knowle
- Building a new pharmacy on a doctor’s site in Birmingham
- Void contract for Sandwell Council
- Bathroom and disabled extensions for Festival Housing
- Void contract for Birmingham Council
- High cost maintenance for Willmott Dixon
We are a Construction Line approved contractor and have achieved CHAS accreditation. We have also gained ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.